Sanus Health began formal operations in 2000 and has grown steadily from supporting a single carrier group in its inception to the hundreds of groups in supports today.
By 2002, more than 180 groups were under management and this growth plume has continued right through the present. Today, approximately 620 employer groups rely on Sanus Health Corp. to provide and administer a broad scope of health related services.
In addition to employer groups, Sanus Health also services government groups, self-paid insurance and reinsurance carriers. This success is attributable to in part to the support of our customer services staff, which is dedicated to handling our clientele with the utmost professionalism and courtesy. Most importantly our focus remains directed towards the betterment of the patient’s medical progress from the inception of treatment to their return home.
- More than 600 Employer groups under administration
- Extensive Network, including The Caribbean, U.S., Canada, Europe and Asia
- Advanced Transplant network, 80 + participating facilities
- U.S. Network – access to over 700,000 provider locations
- Across all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- A high provider retention rate year after year
- Direct contracting with individual providers
- Network stability and consistency across the provider range
There are many other reasons to choose Sanus Health Corp. Just click our “Client Services” link and review our “Services Most Utilized” to see why!